ADVANCED CAKE DECORATING - SAT, JUNE 22
- Tessa Huff
- Advanced Baking
- Class Type:
- Demonstration + Hands-On Class
- Event Time:
- 11 am - 2 pm
ADVANCED CAKE DECORATING | 11 am - 2 pm
Join local, two-time author and baker, Tessa Huff for an afternoon of cake decorating and more! Students will be able to take a turn at the marble macaron icing station, decorate garden cupcakes and watch Huff as she walks through how to fill, frost, and decorate the orange salted honey cake from her new cookbook, "Icing on the Cake".
• Orange Scented butter cake filled with salted honey custard, frosted with honey Swiss meringue buttercream
• Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream
• Marbled macaroons with lemon hibiscus buttercream
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tessa Huff is a trained baker, recipe developer, and creator of the cake and pastry blog, Style Sweet CA. She is the two-time author of Icing on the Cake: Baking and Decorating Simple, Stunning Desserts at Home (Abrams 2019) and Layered: Baking, Building and Styling Spectacular Cakes (Abrams 2016).
Huff is a regular contributor for Food Network CA, The Kitchn, and The Cake Blog. She lives in beautiful Vancouver with her husband and two young children.