BRIOCHE 101 - WED, MAR 11
- Valentine Kitamura
- Event Type:
- Hands-On Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
BRIOCHE 101 | 6 PM - 9 PM
Brioche is incredibly versatile and an amazing thing to add to your repertoire. In this hands on class, you will learn how to make your own dough and a few recipes to use it in. Try your hand at making buns and shaping your own braided load. Bring a pan to carry your dough home and bake.
• Basic Brioche Loaf
• Braided Brioche with Pearl Sugar
• Brioche Cinnamon Rolls
• Savory BBQ Pulled Pork Brioche Buns
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valentine (AKA Tartine) is a French cook who's passionate about cooking and baking. She teaches cooking classes, mostly French food and baking, in the Vancouver area and in your home! Trained in culinary skills from France, has worked for catering events in prestigious Champagne mansions and in Paris at various locations including Hotel Ambassador.
Now a full time cooking instructor and personal & private chef. Tartine & Maple's mission is to demystify French food and other food myths, making them fun and accessible for all!