Cheese Straws - Parmesan Artichoke, 170g
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
These savory delights are baked with chopped artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese and fresh garlic. Along with the traditions of porch swings and effortlessly elegant gatherings, cheese straws have been a Southern delicacy for generations. These treats are packed with robust flavour, and pair perfectly with wines, soups and salads.
- With aged sharp cheddar
- No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
Ingredients: Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [for Color]), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salted Butter (Cream, Water, Salt), Grated Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Safflower Oil, Artichoke Hearts, Salt, Minced Garlic.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Flat Rate Shipping: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honoured if unopened, unused and in orginal packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov.4 - Dec. 24 can be returned/exchanged until Jan. 14 with original Receipt, Gift Receipt or Online Order Number.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 3rd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- No refunds/exchanges on food items.
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All sale items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.