CHEESEMAKING 101: GOUDA - SUN, FEB 24
- Paula Maddison
- Gouda Cheese
- Class Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 10 am - 12 pm
GOUDA CHEESE | 10:00-12:00
Learn how to make your own Gouda cheese! Paula has been teaching the lost Art of cheesemaking for over 6 years and will show you how easy it is to make your own pressed cheese. In this taste, touch, feel demonstration style class, Paula will demystify the idea that cheesemaking is difficult, showing you how to make your own delicious cheeses using store bought milk.
- INCLUDED: Cultures and instructions to make your own wheel to age at home will be included.
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com