CHEESEMAKING 101: PANEER, QUESO BLANCO & RICOTTA - SAT, FEB 23
- Paula Maddison
- Paneer, Queso Blanco & Ricotta
- Class Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 10 am - 12 pm
PANEER, QUESO BLANCO AND RICOTTA | 10 AM - 12 PM
Come and spend a few hours learning how to make your own hand crafted cheese. Paula will show you how to make three rapidly acidified cheeses that are not only easy to make but taste delicious! This is a demonstration style, taste, touch, feel class with students enjoying the cheeses made in class. Paula will give you some ideas of ways these easy cheeses can be utilized in a variety of culinary applications. Paula will whip up a few for students to enjoy.
- NOTE: Bring a container as you'll be taking cheese home.
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org