CHEESEMAKING 101: PANEER, QUESO BLANCO & RICOTTA - SUN, NOV 15
- Paula Maddison
- Paneer, Queso Blanco & Ricotta
- Class Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 4 pm - 6 pm
PANEER, QUESO BLANCO AND RICOTTA | 4 PM - 6 PM
Learn how to create your own cheeses using store bought milk! Paula teaches incredible, edible science in this 2 hour taste, touch and feel demonstration class. These three rapidly acidified cheeses are not only easy to make but absolutely delicious! Paula will show you unique and creative ways of serving them worthy of the cover of Bon Appetit magazine. Through comprehensive instruction participants will learn about the history, science and chemistry behind the lost art of cheese making.
- NOTE: Participants will take home instructions and a kit to make 4lbs of cheese at home along with online support.
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org