CHEESEMAKING 101: PARMESAN CHEESE - SAT, MAR 16
- Paula Maddison
- Parmesan Cheese
- Class Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 4 pm - 6 pm
PARMESAN CHEESE | 4 pm - 6 pm
Have you ever wanted to make your own cheese? Join Paula, who has been teaching the lost art of cheese making for over 6 years and learn about the history, process and science behind cheese making. In this 2 hour taste, touch and feel class, Paula will take students through the process of making parmesan cheese exploring the techniques used to create this delicious grana style cheese, while using products readily available. Paula's classes are comprehensive, delicious and a lot of fun!
- INCLUDED: Participants will bring home instructions and ingredients to create their own cheese at home as well as having online support.
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org