CHEESEMAKING 201: FROMAGE BLANC, STILTON, & BOURSIN - SUN, FEB 9
- Paula Maddison of "Madd Acres"
- Fromage Blanc, Stilton, and Boursin
- Class Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 10 am - 3 pm
CHEESEMAKING 201: FROMAGE BLANC, STILTON, & BOURSIN | 10 AM -3 PM
In this one of a kind course, Paula will take you through learning how to make your own Fromage Blanc, Stilton and Boursin. Fromage Blanc is the French rendition of cream cheese with so many amazing culinary applications. This is the one cheese you need to learn how to make and Paula shares a wide range of Culinary applications for this cheese Using already made curd, we will be infusing a soft, spreadable Fromage Blanc that participants can take home and enjoy with family and friends.
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com