Chocolate 73% Red Wine Pairing Chocolate Bar, 56g
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
The Chocolate: Chocolate-making on an artisan basis is a long and painstaking process. We craft our chocolate from premium fair trade crushed cocoa beans, which are mixed, refined and conched in our own Cocoa Bean Chocolate-Making Lab: a process that takes up to 3-days! The pairing aromatic ingredients are added during conching so that they can be encapsulated straight into the chocolate. We then temper and mould this beer pairing chocolate bar in micro batches.
The Aroma: Following extensive Research & Development work in our own testing lab, we formulated a blend of science-based aromatic ingredients that were carefully selected for pairing with wine.
The Chocolate & Wine Pairing flavouring mixture includes natural sources of aromatic compounds (I.e. Aldehyde, Anethole, Cyclotene, Eugenol, Furfural, Maltol, Sotolon ....) that are present in and/or work in pairing synergy with red wine including dried grape skin powder, freeze-dried red fruits, caramelized maple sugar, barley malt powder and spices.
- Take a small sip of red wine - as a palate cleanser
- Eat a piece of chocolate and chew until it is just about all melted
- Take a larger sip of red wine
- Swallow red wine & chocolate together
Wine Pairing Aroma: freeze-dried red fruits, red grape skin powder, roasted nut powder (almond, coconut), caramelized maple sugar, barley malt powder, grey sea salt, spices. May contain traces of [tree nuts or seeds (including mustard), peanuts, wheat, dairy/protein, soy, eggs] and/or any of their derivatives.
- Ingredients: Chocolate: Fair Trade 73% dark chocolate (crushed cocoa beans, cane sugar, cocoa butter, vanilla bean - may contain non-GMO soy lecithin).
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $13.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $15 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.