CHRISTMAS CAKE DESIGN - WED, NOV 25
- Rick Gaspard
- Event Type:
- Hands-On Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
CHRISTMAS CAKE DESIGN | 6PM - 9PM
Celebrate the holidays in timeless tradition; decorating festive and fun Yule log cakes. In this hands on class, students will enjoy learning the skills essential to designing beautiful cakes that can be applied for any occasion. Our in house baker, Rick Gaspard will demonstrate how to fill the Yule log and the skills necessary to decorate these memorable seasonal sweets.
- Please bring a container (large enough to hold a round 6” cake) to bring your creations home.
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org