CIAO, INVERNO - ITALIAN WINTER - SAT, JAN 12
- Cindy Low
- Event Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 11 am - 2 pm
CIAO, INVERNO - ITALIAN WINTER | 11 am - 2 pm
Ciao, Inverno - Hello, Winter! Chef Cindy Low cooks up a hearty Italian menu to keep you warm and cozy over the winter months. This is comfort food, Italian-style, highlighted by Sicilian lentil soup, chicken cacciatore, and cappuccino ice cream. Delizioso!
• Sicilian lentil soup with Ditalini
• Salad of arugula, pears, shaved parmigiano reggiano, toasted almonds, crispy prosciutto
• Chicken Cacciatore - "Hunter's chicken" braised with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers
• Creamy cauliflower mash with Parmigiano Reggiano
• Cappuccino ice cream
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef Cindy Low invites you to join her culinary adventures around the world. Over the past 10 years, she has taught more than 400 cooking classes, including Thai, Chinese, Indian, Japanese sushi, Vietnamese, Southeast Asian, Asian fusion, Italian, Greek, Moroccan, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Spanish, Mexican, contemporary and West Coast. Her extensive travels (as an international tour leader and as a travel journalist) lend an authenticity to her interpretations of global cuisines. She has travelled to 85 countries and speaks six languages.
Chef Cindy has also worked in top Vancouver restaurants and for one of Canada's top catering companies.
In partnership with the VGH Centre for Cardiovascular Health, Chef Cindy recently launched a program of "healthy heart" cooking classes. She has appeared on a cooking segment on Global TV's Morning News.
Chef Cindy has been a resident teaching chef at Gourmet Warehouse since 2013. She offers an impressive range of classes in various international cuisines. Her popular classes appeal to a diverse audience of home cooks, from beginners to serious foodies.