Derwent Salt Grinder - Acrylic + Copper, 7.5-in
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
New to Cole and Mason line for exceptional quality mills are the premium Gourmet Precision Mills, Featuring an adjustable grinding system for the perfect grind every time. The DERWENT model features a copper top and base with an acrylic chamber. Choose from 3 preset grinding levels to give precise adjustments from fine to coarse grinds. Select a fine grind for sauces and a coarser grind for an intense flavour on steaks and pizza. Hard wearing diamond sharp ceramic mechanism provides superior grinding performance. Spring-loaded mechanism ensures a consistent grind.
- Modern and Unique Style: The high-quality clear acrylic salt mill with a stylish copper finish will look cool on any kitchen table
- Adjustable Settings: 3 precise grinding levels offer fine or coarse granules, while a new durable top design creates a smooth and even turn to grind your salt
- Maintain Freshness: Keep your favorite ground spices fresh and away from moisture and dust with one of the best salt mill grinders
- Easily Refillable: The clear acrylic shaker body highlights the level of your spice and is easy to refill, simply pull up on the salt grinder top and refill with your choice of coarse sea salt
- Instead of crushing the salt, the Professional Gourmet Precision Mechanism strips them down by their individual layers as it grinds, releasing maximum flavor.
- Materials: Copper / Acrylic
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 2.36 x 2.36 x 7.52 in.
- Size: 19 cm / 7.5-in
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.