Die Cast Professional Food Grinder
- Calculated at Checkout
Easily and quickly grind meats, fruits, veggies and cheese with this professional meat grinder. Sleek and efficient, this commercial quality, cast metal food grinder will grind up to 3.5 pounds of meat per minute!
It’s ideal for making soups and fresh burgers, meat loafs, and fresh tasting preservative free foods while controlling the intake of fats, salts and other additives, for fresher and healthier food. Grind meat, fruits and nuts, vegetables, cheese, bread, fish and wild game to prepare hamburgers, meatloaf, homemade sausages, savory appetizers, pates, stuffing, hearty soups, sandwich spreads, and relishes. The Model 720’s powerful motor and instant reverse switch make it easy to grind venison or other meats.
Using superior technology and a rugged cast metal construction, the Chef’sChoice® Professional Food Grinder #720 houses a powerful D.C. motor and delivers 350-400 watts of power for reliable, long-lasting performance.
It’s engineered with a high torque gear drive system for high output with even the toughest of meats. The generous die-cast metal hopper provides maximum capacity and its three-way control switch lets users choose between grinding, stuffing and reverse. Advanced design includes resettable motor overload protection.
Fully-equipped for optimal performance yet designed with a small foot print (9 ¾ L x 7″ D x 14″H), the Model 720 Food Grinder is a compact workhorse and the ideal food prep partner. It includes a conveniently integrated handle for ease of movement and storage. Comes complete with three stainless steel grinding plates (3mm, 4.5mm and 8mm) and a sausage stuffing kit.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $13.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $15 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.