Double-Duty Face Moisturizer - SPF 20, 97ml
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
Ideal for daily use, this lightweight men's moisturizing cream is an advanced facial treatment product with a built in sunscreen, SPF 20.
The emollient formula in this face cream visibly improves skin's overall appearance and provides lasting hydration without oiliness or heaviness. Contains potent antioxidants and vitamins, and offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection to help shield skin from premature aging due to sun exposure.
- Advanced moisturizing complex locks moisture into the skin and forms a protective barrier to retain moisture.
- Blue algae extract, a rich source of vitamin E, helps keep skin supple and reduce inflammation and redness.
- Sea parsley, a potent anti-irritant, contains a combination of naturally occurring vitamins (A & C) and minerals which work together to improve skin appearance.
- Certified Organic Edelweiss and Plantago Leaf Extracts act as antioxidants and help enhance collagen synthesis.
- Phospholipids bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier.
- UVA and UVB absorbers (including Parsol 1789) block damaging rays and protect the skin from sun damage.
- All PureScience® formulas contain certified organic ingredients and are fragrance-free, paraben-free, and colorant-free. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Always dermatologist tested. PureScience formulas provide natural skin care.
- Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (% w/w): Octinoxate 7.5, Avobenzone 2.2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glycereth-26, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carbomer, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Glycerin, Haslea Ostrearia Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract*, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate *Certified Organic
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.