Fresh & Save - Assorted Vacuum Bag Set, 10-Piece
- Calculated at Checkout
The Fresh & Save vacuum bags are designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. Available in small, medium, and large individually or in handy sets, these bags hold a variety of portion sizes. Freeze whole dinners, reheat lunch for one, or package up fresh ingredients. The easy-zip closure ensures a tight seal and no spills, and the included liquid barrier helps to ensure liquids aren't absorbed by the vacuum pump (not included).
- With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.
- Here's how it works: Simply fill the bag and close with the practical leak-proof zipper. Dock the vacuum pump onto the bag valve and at the push of a button extract the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained. Then simply press the push button in the middle of the red silicone valve on the bag to seal it securely. Aromas and vitamins are locked in and food stays fresh up to five times longer!
- Bags feature easy-zip closures to create a perfect seal and are freezer safe, microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe.
- Liquid barrier included (in select sets) to help prevent liquids from being absorbed by pump during vacuum seal
- Compact for efficient storage in fridge, freezer, and pantry
- Suitable for sous vide cooking
- Reusable – eco-friendly
- For use with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump (not included)
- Easy handling of the vacuum bags with the innovative valve (lock and key principle with vacuum pump) and zipper for easy opening and closing.
- Easy linking of the vacuum bag with the ZWILLING Culinary World App via the QR code on the bags for tracking food and shelf life.
- Individual bag ID on every vacuum bag for easy identification of identical types of food in the fridge and freezer.
- Free app calculates how long the vacuum sealed food and meals can be kept and the reminder function informs you in good time when the food needs to be consumed. Recipes, explanatory videos and a shopping list round of the services offered by the app.
- Heat resistance: 197.60 F
- Cold resistance: -0.40 F
- Microwave-safe: Yes
- Freezer-safe: Yes
- Set includes: 4x small, 4 xmedium, and 2x large BPA free vacuum bags
NOTE: Vacuum pump not included.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS & INACCURACIES
- We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-12 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 15 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.