Himalayan Salt Cooking Brick, 8 x 8 x 1.5-in
- Calculated at Checkout
Himalayan cooking bricks are 200 to 500 million years old. Produced from unique salt crystals, they can be chilled or heated to over 400 degrees. Himalayan salts are harvested naturally from primordial ocean deposits located in the Himalayan mountain range where artisan craftsmen then create one of a kind crystal salt products. Cooking on Himalayan bricks are great fun and a wonderful dining experience! once heated, the salt cooking bricks sear your favorite foods and infuse a small amount of healthy, mineral rich salt. Meat, bread, seafood, poultry, vegetables and kabobs are excellent when cooked on Himalayan salt bricks.
- Appetizers cooked on salt bricks are extremely popular at any dinner party. - Hand-wash only. Do not submerge in water.
- Not for use in oven or microwave.
- Himalayan salt cooking bricks will heat to over 450 degrees and will sear and season your favorite foods
- Can be used for cooking, chilling, and serving
- Will infuse a small amount of healthy, mineral rich salt in your foods
- Includes cooking brick and the complete guide to cooking on Himalayan salt bricks dvd.
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 1.5-in
Disclaimer: Himalayan salt cooking bricks, platters, planks, plates and slabs are unique salt crystals that can break or crack over time depending on how the individual crystal salt brick is used. If used properly, they should yield over 30 gourmet cooking uses.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.