HOLIDAY APPETIZERS - THU, NOV 21
- Caren McSherry
- Event Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
HOLIDAY APPETIZERS | 6pm - 9 pm
The popularity of new trendy appetizers is always paramount at this time of year. Once again our selection of amazing and delicious bites are here and we want to share them with you! Come learn some amazing and easy party recipes that your guests will love all year round.
• Woven prosciutto garnished with 18 month Reggiano chunks and balsamic pearls
•Paper thin slices of smoked salmon, stuffed and rolled with Lebanese cucumber sticks, avocado, paper thin radish and a smear of wasabi cream. Topped micro greens, spicy sesame seeds.
• Spinach and cheese puff pastry palmier
• Spicy wok fried Asian style free range pork, stuffed into a Bao Bun with mixed fresh herbs, cucumber pickle and chilli mayo.
• Tomato soup spoons with grilled cheese dumpling
• Fresh corn cake topped with hand peeled shrimp, herbed sour cream and chili threads
• Sour cherry tiramisu
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com