iVide Wifi SousVide Thermal Circulator
- Calculated at Checkout
- iVide WIFI
The iVide Cooker is the worlds smartest SousVide tool to date. Thanks to our APP you will never have under or overcooked food again.Simply select the product type you are wanting to cook, select the weight and doneness and the iVide Cooker will do the rest for you.
The iVide SousVide Thermal Circulator heats to the perfect temperature - no more, no less - which means that your food won’t overcook, ever! The iVide Cooker is also the world’s first IPX7 water resistant cooker meaning the iVide Cooker can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes without damaging the device. As the iVide Cooker is fully water resistant it can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Running the device with a vinegar solution will also allow for easy cleaning. You can create a stirred water bath by simply attaching the device to any pot or container via its adjustable clamp.
This SousVide thermal circulator really is state of the art. The anti-reflective touch screen control panel is responsive, even with wet fingers. Turn it on with a switch on the back, select °F or °C, set the temperature desired to 0.5°C increments, set the optional timer, then hit start and it will begin circulating and heating water.
Now to the really technical bits. The devices working temperatures are from 0°C to 90°C, with accuracy of 0.1°C. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C. It circulates the water at rate of 8 litres a minute so guarantees to eliminate any hot or cold spots, whilst remaining silent in operation. There is also both an audio & visual notification at the end of the set cooking period after which the circulator still continues to operate at the set temperature.
- It is built with a state of the art 800 watt heating element that will never burn itself out.
- It has been designed with clothes peg style adjustable clamp to provide flexibility and convenience for cooks who want to use their own kitchen vessels of up to 20 litres or have limited space in the kitchen. When not in use it can be easily stored away taking up very little space.
You’ve probably heard of SousVide – a cooking technique that allows anyone to produce restaurant quality results. To cook SousVide, you place food in a plastic bag and immerse it in a water bath. Water gently circulates around the food, bringing it to a precise temperature and providing consistently amazing results.
It is as simple at 1,2,3.
- 1. Attach “The iVide” to a pot with the adjustable clamp and use the iVide APP to set the time and temperature.
- 2. Prepare your food and place inside a vacuum sealer bag and remove the air using your vacuum sealer.
- 3. Remove the food from the vacuum pouch at the end of the cooking time and quickly sear to finish in a hot pan or with a blow torch and serve as you wish.
It really is that easy.
- High precision sous vide thermal circulator with temperature control
- Bright touch screen working temperature display
- Can be applied to virtually any vessel by means of it's patent pending clamp
- Best performances up to 20 litres
- Working temperature 0°C to 90°C, accuracy 0.1°C.
- Low Level water protection device switches off the Sous Vide in case of accidental use without water
- It is built with a state of the art 800 watt heating element that will never burn itself out
- Maximum pressure flow rate of 8 litres per minute
- Easy to use water proof controls for selecting desired temperature and time
- Circulating pump to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Near silent running
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- Dimensions:-358(h) x 98(w) x 158(d)mm
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
**Please note that this machine is not designed for heavy duty/commercial use. Our normal warranty offer will not apply if this product is used in a commercial environment.
Note: The smartphone and tablet displayed in pictures are not included with the Ivide Sous Vide Cooker.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP (MINIMUM ORDER $25): Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.