- Calculated at Checkout
- 256 pages
A one-of-a-kind preserving and baking book packed full of delicious jams and the delectable dessert that best showcase them, from pastry chef and Master Preserver Camilla Wynne.
"What can I do with this jam besides put it on toast?" Master Preserver and pastry chef Camilla Wynne is constantly asked this question when teaching her popular preserving classes. Enter Jam Bake: a one-of-a-kind cookbook full of her jam, marmalade, fruit butter, and jelly concoctions, along with recipes for what to do with them beyond toast.
In Jam Bake, Camilla shares more than 80 incredible recipes for baking with the jams you make—from Empire Cookies to Rye and Coffee Hand Pies, or Angel Biscuit Donuts to Black Forest Torte. The jams themselves are lower sugar, without commercial pectin, and split into three distinctive categories:
- Standalones: preserves with single note flavors starring a specific fruit, such as Black Raspberry Jam
- Duets: pairings that shine together, like Prune & Meyer Lemon Butter
- Containing Multitudes: preserves full of all sort of fruits and more,
including Mulled Wine Marmalade
Don’t feel like making the jam that pairs with the baking recipes? No problem! Camilla has recommended store-bought substitutes for each sweet treat in addition to providing a helpful guide to buying quality preserves.
Seasoned preservers will delight in Jam Bake's streamlined canning process and newcomers will be undaunted by Camilla’s simple steps. Home bakers too will enjoy these modern recipes that range from quick and easy to flexing those creative muscles. And, of course, Jam Bake will be welcomed by those who love to simply spread flavorful jams on toast.
- Hardcover: 256 pages
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.