Joule Sous Vide - White & Stainless, 1100 Watts
- Calculated at Checkout
COOK THE BEST FOOD IN YOUR LIFE
Say goodbye to overcooking. Joule heats to the perfect temperature - no more, no less - which means that your proteins won’t overcook, ever. Joule works with iPhone or Android - connect with Bluetooth alone, or cook from anywhere with WiFi.
- Bonus ChefSteps Premium membership valued at $CA59. This membership provides access to exclusive content, recipes and classes.
- Joule is the smallest sous vide tool on the market. But it’s also the most powerful: The water heats up more quickly, so you get to cooking - and eating - sooner.
- Pick your doneness. Press go.: Want to make a perfect steak? How about a juicy, tender chicken breast? Using Visual Doneness™, we’ll show you how your food will turn out before you even open the fridge.
- Designed for your kitchen: Crafted to be efficient and simple, Joule Sous Vide's design is at home in any kitchen, and at eleven inches and under a pound and a half, Joule fits easily into kitchen drawers.
- Magnetic Foot: No need for fussy clips. Joule’s magnet holds steady to most pots.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.85-in (W) x 1.85-in (D) x 11.0-in (H)
- Materials: UL Certified Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel
- Water Bath Volume: Joule can heat over 10 gallons of water (40+ liters) in an insulated vessle
- Communication and Control: Bluetooth Smart 4.0 wireless technology
- Wifi & Bluetooh: Control Joule with your smartphone or tablet from the office, the gym, or on the way home from the store.
- 1100 watts of power: Joule heats up up to 10 gallons of water- and heats it up much, much faster than other sous vide devices.
- Visual doneness: Joule is the only sous vide tool that comes with custom videos displaying exactly how your food will turn out.
- Conversational Cooking: Use Amazon Alexa to cook hands-free. Or chat your way to dinner with Facebook Messenger.
- Household use only.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- We also do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.