KIDS CAN COOK: BACKYARD BARBECUE - TUE, AUG 27
- Alan Pavlakovic
- Event Type:
- Demo / Hands-On Guided Class
- Event Time:
- 11 am - 2 pm
- 8 - 12 Years Old
KIDS CAN COOK: BACKYARD BARBECUE | 11 am - 2 pm
Summer is in full swing and so is our cooking class series, “Kids can cook”! This exciting class will take your kid(s) through a balanced menu that anyone would love. Chef Alan will first lead through demonstration then each student will pair off and get to tackle the recipes with hands-on guidance. After each recipe, the students will get to sit down and enjoy the tasty creations. Kansas to Carolina, Texas to Tennessee; enjoy and learn how to cook with smoky flavours from the Deep South. Enjoy these recipes all summer long!
• Smoky corn salsa
• Creamy potato salad
• Chicken kebabs with leeks and peppers
• Peach Cobbler
- An apron and all other supplies will be provided -
- Parents will receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be between 8 and 12 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com