Cutlery Block Set - Comfort Pro, 12-Piece
- Calculated at Checkout
This set of Zyliss Comfort Pro Knives offers convenient access to a series of knives suitable for handling every stage of the cooking to serving process. Zyliss Comfort Pro Knives feature an ice-hardened 15° German stainless steel edge that's easy to handle. This set of stainless steel blades is enhanced with ice hardened construction that ensures increased durability. Zyliss Comfort Pro Knives will stay sharper for longer periods of time. Overall control and balance have also been enhanced with the addition of full tang construction. Zyliss Comfort Pro Knives come equipped with a finger indent that allows for precision slicing. For even more control, a blade indent has been added. This allows for even more controlled chopping. Regardless of hand size or grip, you'll find the ideal balance of comfort and precision control with this set of Zyliss Comfort Pro Knives. The ergonomic handle has been designed for ultimate comfort in everyday use.
The Zyliss Comfort Pro 12 Piece Knife Block Set includes:
- Comfort Pro 8 in. Chef’s Knife
- Comfort Pro 8 in. Bread Knife
- Comfort Pro 5 in. Mini Santoku Knife
- Comfort Pro 4.5 in. Paring Knife
- Comfort Pro 4.5 in. Serrated Knife
- 6 x Zyliss 4.5 in. Steak Knives
- Zyliss Storage Block
- Comfort Pro Knives feature blades that are ice-hardened for enhanced edge retention
- Knives will stay sharper for longer and offer higher resistance to corrosion and dulling
- Full tang construction means these knives are shaped and weighted for optimal balance
- Antibacterial protected and ergonomic handle for both large and small hands create hassle-free maneuvering
- Ergonomic tapered bolster with a flat finger rest on the spine for precise and comfortable use
- High quality German steel is razor sharp, rust-resistant, durable, tarnish-free and easy to re-sharpen
- Dishwasher Safe remaining sharp wash after wash
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 5.28 x 10.63 x 10.43-in.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.