KNIFE SKILLS 101 - SUN, JAN 27
- Kris Bihis
- Event Type:
- Hands-On Class
- Event Time:
- 11 am - 2 pm
KNIFE SKILLS 101 | 11 am - 2 pm
Join our in-house Chef and Knife specialist, Kris Bihis as he guides you through Knife skills. He will cover all the techniques needed to cut and chop brunoise, batons, chiffonade and dice with confidence.
The vegetables will be turned into soup for your post class lunch enjoyment.
- Students are asked to bring an 8-in Chef and paring knife to work with.
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com