Kombucha Brewing Jar, 5.0L
- Calculated at Checkout
Kombucha is an effervescent, tangy tea that’s both delicious and good for you. It’s made by fermenting sweetened tea using a kombucha culture, which ‘digests’ the sugar in the tea, thus generating the wealth of vitamins, anti-oxidants and probiotics that makes it the nutrient-packed living drink it is.
- Air goes in and out through the jar's cloth filter.
This is the first-ever fermentation crock to be designed specifically for kombucha brewing. It comes complete with its own filter and tap valve and allows you to brew and store your own kombucha at home. The rewritable label at the top of the crock makes it easy to identify each batch, while the booklet provides plenty of delicious recipes.
The interior of all Mortier Pilon crocks and jars is 100% glass. The white parts on the outside of the crocks and jars are made of non-reactive, BPA-free plastic, and do not come into contact with the food.
- Kombucha brewing jar – 5.0 L
- Kombucha filter
- Recipe booklet
- Wax pencil
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Flat Rate Shipping: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honoured if unopened, unused and in orginal packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov.4 - Dec. 24 can be returned/exchanged until Jan. 14 with original Receipt, Gift Receipt or Online Order Number.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 3rd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- No refunds/exchanges on food items.
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All sale items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.