La Mer Braiser Chistera - Cast Iron, 3.7L
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
The 28 cm multifunctional roasting pan from Staub comes with a lid featuring Staub’s unique 'Chistera drop structure'. The structure on the inside of the lid causes condensation to evenly drip back onto the cooking food ensuring that all the ingredients remain moist, aromatic and juicy. There is not need to frequently add water or other liquids when using this roasting pan. The multifunctional roasting pan is made of cast iron which makes it ideal for slow and gentle braising. Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly ensuring exceptional cooking results. It is also very robust, scratch-resistant and hence very popular with renowned professional chefs.
The roasting pan is 12.6 cm high with a capacity of 3.7 litres. Use the multifunctional roasting pan for frying or braising on any type of cooker as well as to continue cooking your dish in the oven. Slow-cooked meat dishes or delicious vegetable stews are sure to be an immediate success. Once dinner is cooked, you can use the roasting pan to serve it at the table. Stylishly serve gently braised delicacies full of flavour to your guests in this cherry-red multifunctional roasting pan from the Roasting pan series.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Net weight: 5.4 kg / 11.90 lbs
- Capacity: 3.7 l / 3.91 qt
- Dimensions: L 36.1 x W 28 x H 12.6cm / L 14.21 x W 11.02 x H 4.96-in
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.