MASTERING THE PERFECT SLICE - THU, AUG 29
- Francesca Galasso
- Event Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
MASTERING THE PERFECT SLICE | 6 pm - 9 pm
It’s time to up your pizza game! Have you ever eaten at your favourite pizzeria and then wondered if it’s possible to make crust like that at home? Join local pizzaiola, Francesca Galasso, for an evening of in-depth pizza making where she’ll share expert knowledge and tips on how to make authentic Neapolitan pies from start to finish. Learn how to stretch pizza dough, experiment with creative toppings, and master your oven to achieve great results at home. Your pizzas will never be the same!
• Farro and green olive salad
• Perfect pizza dough and tomato sauce
• Pizza Rosso: Fennel Sausage, roasted peppers and onions, smoked mozzarella
• Pizza Bianca: Black kale, ricotta, wild mushrooms
• Dessert Pizza: Mascarpone and stone fruit
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Francesca Galasso is a local pizzaiola and founder of Holy Napoli Pizza. She grew up in an Italian-Canadian household where life was lived in the kitchen and food was an important part of life, pizza especially. In 2014 she pursued her passion for food and hospitality and opened Il Castello Pizzeria, North Vancouver’s first wood-oven Neapolitan style pizzeria. Today she leads the sales and marketing for Holy Napoli, and enjoys spending her time educating consumers on all things pizza.