MEXICAN FIESTA - THU, SEP 19
- Sue Wiebe
- Event Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
MEXICAN FIESTA | 6 pm - 9 pm
Enjoy the last few days of summer with a divine Mexican spread. Light, fresh and delicious these recipes are crowd pleasers! Take a taste of the Baja home with you.
• Shrimp and avocado ceviche
• Fish tacos with tropical slaw and lime crema
• Steak skewers with chimichurri sauce
• Tres Leche Cake with fresh mango and cream
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Sue Wiebe is a British Columbia based cooking instructor specializing in themed international cuisine. She is in constant and enthusiastic pursuit of culinary excellence and is focused on developing recipes that are current, adaptable and suited to every level of culinary prowess.
Sue was formerly the executive chef and owner of Stony Creek Cookery and is also known for her appearance on Chopped Canada.
Sue exemplifies the adage that “the best teachers are constant students”. Her ongoing training includes certificates from Le Cordon Bleu, The Art Institute and the Vancouver Pastry Training Centre.
Sue recently participated in the Master Class pastry series at Jean Auboine School in Las Vegas where her passion for desserts was re-ignited. “I am always exited to learn new ideas and techniques to share them with my students”. Sue’s most recent endeavour brings her full circle back to her first love “desserts & pastries”. Her blog Such a Cookie! focuses on sweets & treats with recipes, techniques and sweet inspiration.