Nutrition System Juicer - Chrome
- Calculated at Checkout
The Omega J8008C Nutrition System Masticating Juicer is equipped with a powerful motor to thoroughly chew up plant fibers to fully extract vitamins, enzymes, and minerals from fruits, vegetables and wheatgrass. The unit's dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency, while its low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming, no clogging, and no heat build-up. Other highlights include a high juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, heavy-duty construction, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation. Easy to assemble, operate, and clean.
Nutrition Systems are not just for juicing; they turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food, and whip up soy milk in a flash. Use Nutrition Systems to make delicious healthy drinks and snacks everyone will love.
- Speed: Low Rotation Speed of 80 RPM
- Motor: Gear Reduction Equivalent of 2 HP Motor
- Weight: 20.0lbs
- Dimensions: 6.5” W x 14.5” D x 15.5” H (165mm W x 368mm D x 394mm H)
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection
- Exclusive “Dual Stage” Masticating Extraction
- High Juice Yield - Very Dry Pulp
- Adjustable End Cap
- 8 Times Stronger GE Ultem Auger
- SS mesh juicing screen
- Powerful Commercial Motor
- Less Foaming Than Double Gear Juicers
- No Heat Rise Promotes Healthier, Longer Lasting Juice
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Engineered for Quiet Operation and Long Life
- User Friendly - Easy to Assemble, Operate, and Clean
- Voltage: 110-120V
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Flat Rate Shipping: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honoured if unopened, unused and in orginal packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov.4 - Dec. 24 can be returned/exchanged until Jan. 14 with original Receipt, Gift Receipt or Online Order Number.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 3rd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- No refunds/exchanges on food items.
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All sale items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.