Octagonal Skillet with Lid - Cast Iron, 10-in
- Calculated at Checkout
A versatile and durable cast iron skillet. Due to its octagonal shape, the 10” skillet is easy to pour from any angle minimizing messy spills. Its pre-seasoned ultra-polished cook surface stands up to and is safe for use with any type of utensil including metal spatulas. We’ve designed the polished stainless steel spring handle to feel at home in any sized hand. A ribbed helper handle on the front lip makes it easy to transfer it from stovetop to table, and a brass cap makes it easy to hang up when you’re done. As with all our cookware, the Finex 10” skillet is handmade and hand seasoned with natural organic flax seed oil – a key finishing touch that makes for easier cooking and cleaning, and also makes it ready for use right out of the box.
Steam equals flavour so if you’re serious about capturing the best tastes your food has to offer, it’s worth investing in a matching 10” seasoned cast iron lid. Lids come in handy for a variety of reasons. They stop splatter from burgers and keep pancakes warm. We’ve designed our lids with integrated self-basting rings that direct flavor-filled steam condensation back onto what you’re cooking. Our lids also create ideal moisture control that helps keep the consistency of what’s being cooked just right. A hand polished American-made solid brass knob completes the oven safe design: it’s a handsome and functional detail that makes the lid easy to lift and set down.
- 10” Geometric “Multi-Pour” Design and Easy Release Polished Cook Surface
- Handmade in the United States and Pre-Seasoned with Natural Flax Seed Oil
- Quick Cooling Polished Stainless Steel Spring Handle
- Safe for All Cook Tops, Ovens and Grills
- 10” Self-Basting Lid
- Weight: 11.1 lbs.
- Size: 17.2" x 10.4" x 5.2"
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP (MINIMUM ORDER $25): Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.