ON BOARDS: BUILDING AN EPIC CHEESE BOARD - MON, MAY 27
- Lisa Dawn Bolton
- Event Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
ON BOARDS – BUILDING AN EPIC CHEESE BOARD | 6 pm - 9 pm
Spring is in the air and the perfect time to celebrate weddings, babies, moms and just being able to enjoy some al fresco entertaining! Join Lisa Dawn Bolton, author of On Boards, for this three hour class on how to take your cheese board to epic levels. A step-by-step demonstration will guide you through the process and give you the skills you need to turn any meat and cheese board into a work of art. Get to know the basics of building a board, pairing cheeses with various flavours & accoutrements and how you can make it all ahead of time leaving you to spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen.
• Bright and Blooming Board
• Hoppy Easter Board
• Bring out the Bagels (Breakfast/Brunch Board)
• Herbed Yogurt Dip
• Whipped Feta
• Pickled Shallots
• Hard Boiled Eggs 3 Ways (Vertical Deviled Eggs, Sweet & Smokey Deviled Eggs, Dukkha Eggs)
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com