Orecchiette with Rapini - One Pot Meal, 200g
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
3 Servings - Cooking time: 12 minutes
Orecchiette is a typical pasta shape from Puglia and in particular from Bari, the main town of that region. They are, almost daily, served with few different seasonings, one of those recipes is made with "broccoli" (well known as "rapini"). You will now be able to enjoy exactly the same Italian dish you would have in a restaurant in Bari, sitting on the water front: "orecchiette e cime di rapa".
- Preparation: bring 3 and 1/4 cups of water and 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a boil in a large non-stick skillet or pan. Add the contents of the package, cover and cook until most of the water has absorbed.
- Useful tips: add 50g diced bread cubes and spicy olive oil just before serving. Serve with a tbsp of robust-flavored Extra virgin olive oil and black pepper or Extra virgin olive oil aromatizes with hot pepper. Season with grated Parmigiano cheese.
- Wine: Brindisi rosato DOC or medium bodied red wine.
- Ingredients: durum wheat semolina pasta , rapini "cime di rapa", tomato, herbs, salt.
May contain traces of hazelnuts, almonds, soy, sesame seeds, shrimps.
- GMO Free
- 100% Natural
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Flat Rate Shipping: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honoured if unopened, unused and in orginal packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov.4 - Dec. 24 can be returned/exchanged until Jan. 14 with original Receipt, Gift Receipt or Online Order Number.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 3rd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- No refunds/exchanges on food items.
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All sale items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.