Oxygen Brightner Tin Box, 2lbs
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
Sure, oxygen is ‘most popular’ for maintaining life on Planet Earth… but have you discovered its second most popular (according to us) use? We have! Nellie’s Oxygen Brightener uses the power of oxygen to penetrate stains, stripping away dirt, odour and grime, and keeps your colours bright and your whites white. Our chlorine-free formula is colour-safe, septic-safe, hypoallergenic, environmentally-friendly and biodegradable. You’re welcome, Planet Earth.
WHY POWDER? Liquid detergents are made up largely of water. At Nellie’s we don’t think selling and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder.
- Machine wash: Add into wash cycle with Nellie’s Laundry Soda. Small loads – 1 tablespoon; regular loads – 2 tablespoons; large loads – 3 tablespoons. Use 3 tablespoons for very dirty or stained clothing.
- Pre-soak or hand wash: separate whites from colors. Use only one tablespoon along with Nellie’s Laundry Soda in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of WARM or HOT water. soak for 1/2 hour then rinse thoroughly.
- General stain removal: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water for upholstery, fabric, kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces. Apply solution to stain, wait 1-5 minutes, scrub with sponge or blot with towel. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Carpet spot remover: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water. Soak up excess liquid before applying solution to stain. Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes, soak up with white towel. Repeat if necessary. Ringer thoroughly with water and blot dry. Vacuum once dry.
DO NOT USE: on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, latex, paints or wood.
- Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Primary Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP (MINIMUM ORDER $25): Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.