Roasting Pan - Classic Series, 39x27cm
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
No kitchen is complete without the Scanpan roasting pan. Prepare food in new ways, explore exciting dishes—and experience how an intelligently thought-out and professionally-constructed roasting pan can make a world of difference in the kitchen.
Thanks to its unique “frying surface”, Scanpan's roasting pan can be placed directly on the cooktop—including a gas burner—and, for example, be used to brown meat and vegetables before you add wine, bouillon, spices and so forth, and then you can put the whole dish directly in the oven, where it can finish roasting. Or use it as a large frying pan for scrambled eggs, burgers or similar foods.
The roasting pan can also be used on the barbecue, perhaps together with the matching steel rack, e.g. to grill fresh fish, or if you want to prepare a juicy roast in your grill. The roasting pan is also the perfect utensil if you prefer to prepare the Christmas roast in your grill. Of course, you can also use the roasting pan as a completely regular roasting pan; for dishes in the oven, cakes, bread, etc. – the possibilities are endless. Scanpan is a world leader in the manufacturing of non-stick products.
Since Scanpan’s inception in 1956, hand cast aluminium products with a patented ceramic titanium coating have formed the core of their business. Scanpan’s pressure cast aluminium body provides even and efficient heat distribution. The cookware’s thick base provides optimal performance and is guaranteed to remain level and not warp. Scanpan casts all of their non-stick aluminium products from environmentally friendly re-utilised aluminium at their factory in Denmark where they control all stages of the manufacturing process.
Scanpan’s nonstick coating is 100% free of PFOA and PFOS toxins. Combined with their patented ceramic titanium technology, it is one of the market’s most resilient non-stick coatings. All Scanpan cookware is oven safe to 260°C/500°F.
- Size: 39 x 27cm
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.