Smart Oven Pro - Brushed Stainless
- Calculated at Checkout
10 smart cooking functions & interior oven light.
The Smart Oven™ Pro With Element IQ® is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza, crispy yet chewy cookies, toasts evenly and roasts succulent meat. The convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%.
SMART ELEMENT IQ
There’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ® transfers heat intelligently across 5 quartz elements for precise and stable heat just where and when you want it for perfect results, every time. Super fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the table more quickly.
You’re not a Pro without an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within your oven. Convection speeds the cooking process by raising hotter air and sinking colder, less dense air for quicker heating.
SLOW COOK FUNCTION
Some days you want to take your time to tenderize and develop complex flavors. That’s why we have a slow cook function, designed for long cook times at low temperatures. You can slow cook for up to 10 hours before the setting automatically turns to keep warm.
10 COOKING FUNCTIONS
10 cooking functions to guide you to conveniently great cooking: Toast 6 slices, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
INTERIOR OVEN LIGHT
Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of the cooking cycle to help you see inside. Auto shut off and independently controlled button. Replaceable componentry like your regular large oven.
LCD DISPLAY to more easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 10 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button.
- Dimensions: 18½"(W) x 15¾"(D) x 11"(H)
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 6-Slice Toaster, 13" Pizza, Roast a whole chicken, 9 cup muffin tray.
- Settings: 10 Preset Functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm and Slow Cook.
- Convection Powered: An inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food.
- Included Accessories: One oven rack, 12"x12" Enamel Baking Pan, 12"x12" Enamel Broiling Rack, 13" Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- Element IQ: Element IQ® technology moves the power around the oven to deliver precise cooking temperatures in the right place in the right time for perfect results.
- Non-Stick Cavity Coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Power: 1800 Watts
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.