SOUFFLE MASTERCLASS - TUE, FEB 4
- Andrei Godoroja
- Event Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
SOUFFLE MASTERCLASS | 6 PM - 9 PM
Soufflés have a reputation as being difficult and risky: that a sudden noise or disturbance during baking can cause it to collapse into an unappetizing heap. We are here to demystify this for you! Soufflés are just a particularly elegant way of preparing eggs, and not even such a difficult one. They can be served as a dinner appetizer, a lunch main course, or a spectacular dessert, and can be flavoured in many ways, both sweet and savoury. Join us for a delicious evening.
• Cheese Soufflé
• Mushroom Soufflé
• Chocolate Soufflé
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Andrei Godoroja was first asked to teach a pastry course a few years ago, which puzzled Andrei, as he has a degree in Engineering Physics and no training in pastry. However, he went on to be in Season 2 of The Great Canadian Baking Show and, in fact, won.
Andrei believes a background in Physics was good preparation for pastry, but not necessary, and is enthusiastic about showing people how to master something that many people actually fear.