Stand Mixer 6Qt Pro 6500 with Glass Bowl - Candy Apple Red
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- 1 HP DC Motor | 575 watts
- SHIPPING NOTE:
- Shipping limited to the province of British Columbia.
This Candy Apple Red KitchenAid Mixer is equipped with a high-performance DC motor for quieter mixing and higher horsepower than the KitchenAid Pro 600. The Professional 6500 Series KitchenAid mixer can effectively mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per batch, powerfully churning through yeast bread dough and triple batches of cookie dough. The Professional 6500 Series KitchenAid Mixer with 6qt glass bowl includes the PowerKnead spiral dough hook, coated flat beater, flex edge beater, & stainless-steel wire whip attachments.
KitchenAid KSM6521XCA Glass Bowl Stand Mixer Features:
- 6Qt glass-bowl stand mixer from KitchenAid
- 1 HP DC motor / 575 watt motor
- Proline design mixer body
- Motor protection senses overload shutting off mixer to protect motor
- Bowl-lift design
- KitchenAid Candy Apple Red mixer color
- 6-quart glass bowl with handle
- Direct drive transmission, all-steel gears, and all-metal construction
- 10 Speeds
- Soft start feature to lower ingredient splatter
- Includes PowerKnead Spiral Dough Hook, flat beater, flex edge beater, and stainless steel wire whip
- Multipurpose attachment hub
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Dimensions: Height 16.5" Width 11.5" Depth 14.3"
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.