THAI-RIFFIC - MON, JAN 27
- Sue Wiebe
- Event Type:
- Hands-On Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
THAI-RIFFIC | 6 PM - 9 PM
Take a trip to Thailand in thishands on class! Thai is quickly becoming one of the most popular Asian cuisines to cook. In this class participants are going to learn how to prepare an amazing Thai feast that they can make at home any day of the week.
• Green Apple Som Tam Salad with Spicy Soy Lime Dressing
• Penang Style Curry with Beef Striploin & Caramelized Kabocha Squash
• Crispy Forbidden Rice Cake
• Mango & Lime Mousse with Coconut Crumble
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Sue Wiebe is a British Columbia based cooking instructor specializing in themed international cuisine. She is in constant and enthusiastic pursuit of culinary excellence and is focused on developing recipes that are current, adaptable and suited to every level of culinary prowess.
Sue was formerly the executive chef and owner of Stony Creek Cookery and is also known for her appearance on Chopped Canada.
Sue exemplifies the adage that “the best teachers are constant students”. Her ongoing training includes certificates from Le Cordon Bleu, The Art Institute and the Vancouver Pastry Training Centre.
Sue recently participated in the Master Class pastry series at Jean Auboine School in Las Vegas where her passion for desserts was re-ignited. “I am always exited to learn new ideas and techniques to share them with my students”. Sue’s most recent endeavour brings her full circle back to her first love “desserts & pastries”. Her blog Such a Cookie! focuses on sweets & treats with recipes, techniques and sweet inspiration.