THE FRENCH CONNECTION - TUE, NOV 26
- Sue Wiebe
- Event Type:
- Demonstration Class
- Event Time:
- 6 pm - 9 pm
THE FRENCH CONNECTION | 6PM - 9PM
Let’s take a trip to France! Join Chef Sue as she takes you on a culinary journey celebrating delicious French recipes you can make any night of the week. These recipes are perfect for entertaining friends and family and easy enough to make on a weeknight.
• Fennel & Goat Cheese Salad with Walnut Maple Vinaigrette
• Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Mushroom Pan Sauce
• Ricotta & Spinach Gnudi
• Chocolate Soufflé with Vanilla Bean Crème Anglaise
- All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Sue Wiebe is a British Columbia based cooking instructor specializing in themed international cuisine. She is in constant and enthusiastic pursuit of culinary excellence and is focused on developing recipes that are current, adaptable and suited to every level of culinary prowess.
Sue was formerly the executive chef and owner of Stony Creek Cookery and is also known for her appearance on Chopped Canada.
Sue exemplifies the adage that “the best teachers are constant students”. Her ongoing training includes certificates from Le Cordon Bleu, The Art Institute and the Vancouver Pastry Training Centre.
Sue recently participated in the Master Class pastry series at Jean Auboine School in Las Vegas where her passion for desserts was re-ignited. “I am always exited to learn new ideas and techniques to share them with my students”. Sue’s most recent endeavour brings her full circle back to her first love “desserts & pastries”. Her blog Such a Cookie! focuses on sweets & treats with recipes, techniques and sweet inspiration.