The Smart Oven Pizzaiolo
- Calculated at Checkout
Brick oven performance at a fraction of the cost.
The Pizzaiolo is the first domestic countertop oven to hit 750°F and cook an authentic wood fired style pizza in 2 minutes. It replicates the three types of heat generated by a brick oven - conductive, radiant and convective. Our Element iQ system also replicates the ideal baking environment for New York, Pan, Thin & Crispy and Frozen pizzas.
ELEMENT IQ SYSTEM
Our Element iQ system's algorithms steer power to where and when its needed to achieve the optimum cooking performance. Innovative cavity design utilizing sensors, PID temperature control and optimized deflector technology - the system adjusts what heating elements are on and the power of each to ensure your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection.
FAVOURITE PIZZA STYLES AUTOMATICALLY
The Pizzaiolo comes with a range of preset cooking functions including the authentic "Wood Fired", iconic New York, deep and delicious Pan pizza, bar style Thin & Crispy and even Frozen pizza setting. Impress family and friends and create authentic home made pizzas with recipes cards created by Breville to complement the Pizzaiolo.
CUSTOMIZE WITH MANUAL MODE
Fully customize how the oven functions. Manual Mode allows you to individually control deck and top temperatures and to select which heating elements are in operation. Choose the ideal heat: select Crust Only to achieve leopard spotting on a Neapolitan style pizza or Even Heat for other styles where toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned.
HEAT RETENTION & SAFE USE
The combination of double-pane heat resistant front window and multi-material insulation surrounding the heat chamber ensures the extreme temperatures remain inside the oven cavity while keeping the outside surfaces as cool as possible.
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 18.3" x 10.7"
- Warranty: 2 year Limited
- Capacity: 12" Pizza
- Settings: 7 Presets & Manual Mode
- Power: 1800 Watts
- Construction Materials: Stainless Steel
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges willbe honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between nov 5-dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until jan 13 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 2nd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.