Universal Pan with Lid Fusiontec Ceramic - Onyx Black, 4.5Qt
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
All-Clad has carefully crafted the ideal oven-to-table cookware that cooks as good as it looks.
Introducing FusionTec. We fused together an extremely durable, thick steel core which heats steadily and evenly with a brilliant, natural ceramic finish that is easy to clean and is chip- & cut-resistant. You will be talking about how easy it is to prepare and serve, and your guests will be talking about how beautiful it is. All pieces in this collection feature branded, stainless-steel handles riveted for a safe, strong grip and drip-free pouring rims for neatly transferring liquids. FusionTec is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, and is oven & broiler-safe up to 500°F. This German-made universal skillet features a wide base and sloped sides for one pan meals and comes with a fitted, stainless-steel lid to lock in moisture and flavours.
- Care: Compatible with all stovetops, including induction. If using induction, select the burner which is closest in size to the pan’s base diameter. Oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 degree Fahrenheit. Prior to the first use, fill the cookware with water to 2/3 capacity, and add 2-3 tablespoons of household vinegar. Boil the vinegar-water mixture for 5-10 minutes. Rinse cookware thoroughly by hand and dry well.
- Cleaning: After cooking, allow cookware to cool prior cleaning. After using, rinse with hot water to remove excess food. Soak in warm, soapy water, then wash with sponge or soft cloth. Use nylon scouring pad for more difficult cleaning. Rinse with warm water, and dry immediately to prevent spotting. Thoroughly dry the cookware before storing it. Do not use steel wool or abrasive scouring agents. Some strains and food remnants may take more care to remove. Fore burned food, sprinkle the surface generously with baking soda, add water, and bring to a boil. Use wooden spoon to loosen the food particles from the surface. For tough-to-clean spots or marks, including burned fat, protein shadows, and charred food, clean with a nonabrasive, non-chlorine cleanser, like Bar Keeper’s Friend or Bon Ami, according to the instructions on the product packaging.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.6 x 4.9 inches
- Exterior Finish: Ceramic
- Size: 4.5 quart
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.