WINE TASTING 101 WITH RIEDEL - THUR, APR 11
- Event Type:
- Wine Glass Tasting
- Event Time:
- 6:30 pm - 8 pm
- 4-Piece Wine Glass Tasting Set
WINE TASTING 101 WITH RIEDEL | 6:30 pm – 8 pm
Introducing our brand new wine glass tasting 101 series! If you haven’t yet experienced the effect of a Riedel varietal specific glass when tasting your wines, you shouldn’t miss this unique opportunity.
The glass shape plays a very important role in your perception of balance and harmony of flavours and nobody knows it better than Riedel, the premiere wine glass manufacturer in the world. In this tasting we will guide you through a wine tasting in a succession of different Riedel glasses. This class is designed to enhance your understanding and enjoyment of wine by using the right glass.
- The Riedel Vinum four glass tasting set (valued at $149.99) is yours to take home to try with different wines and experience which shape works best for each wine.
- This class includes tasting four different varietals: German Riesling, Californian Chardonnay, Okanagan Pinot Noir and Argentinian Malbec.
- Light charcuterie and cheeses will be served alongside the tasting.
- All participants will receive a 10% discount on all wine glasses and decanters in store that evening with exceptions on already reduced prices items.
- All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
- Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
- Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The included Riedel Wine Glass Tasting Set cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value.
Designing & producing highest quality glasses and decanters for the enjoyment of wine and spirits since 1756.