Probiotic Yogurt Starter - Freeze Dried, 30g
- Calculated at Checkout
This yogurt starter allows you to make homemade probiotic yogurt, it contains 2 additional probiotic strains; Lactobacillus casei and Bifidobacterium ("Bifidus") longum. Do good to your health with 100 billion live and active bacteria per 100 g serving! Once made, homemade yogurt keeps for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- For best results, use with Yogourmet Multi yogurt maker because this starter requires a gradual increase of temperature from 25°C/77°F to 44°C/110°F.
- L. casei to strengthen immune health and B. longum to promote regularity
- Easy and economical
- 9 to 15 hours incubation
- No preservatives or coloring agents
- Gluten free
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- Each 30 g box makes 6 litres of fresh yogurt
- Ingredients: Skim milk powder, active bacterial culture (L. casei, B. longum, L. acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus). This product is manufactured in a facility that manipulates products containing soy and milk.
- Keep refrigerated
CHEESE/YOGURT STARTERS - TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Most of the starters are sensitive to high temperatures, though they will travel well in ambient temperatures (60-90 degrees F) for about two to three days – four days is pushing it, depending on the product and if it’s very hot outside. If your delivery is delayed beyond 5 days the product may be less effective. Check the effectiveness before committing to a cheese!
- Due to the nature of these products, we are unable to accept ingredient returns as we cannot resell these items because of risk of contamination and mishandling. The Gourmet Warehouse takes no responsibility for damage or liability caused by use of this product. Please make safety your first priority.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.