Think you have what it takes to work at The Gourmet Warehouse?
We are always looking for motivated, energetic people to join our team. If you have a passion for food, cooking, or have a love for everything gourmet we may have an opportunity for you.
Whether it is part-time or full-time we have many chances for growth within our company. If you have the desire to be part of a great culture and atmosphere apply with us today!
Please refrain from calling the store
send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be kept for a 6 month period.
We thank you for your interest in The Gourmet Warehouse.
-- SEPTEMBER 2017 --
Postion: Store Clerk / Full-time
This position is for 40 hours per week, shift may include Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Required availability 6 am - 5 pm, bend, kneel and stoop to replenish product.
- Keep all cases, fridges, freezers and shleves clean, well-stocked and properly rotated
- Report errors in retail pricing or signage
- Report dated/damaged/missing product
- Be aware and gain knowledge of new products and their placement
- Maintain back stock areas
- Preparation daily for next day stocking (splitting, labelling, packaging, shelf tickets)
- Monitor product expiry dates
- Accept and process product from receiver
$13 per hour based on experience
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position: Seasonal Retail Positions Available / Part-time and Full-time
- Sale Staff
- Cashiers (Requires Cash Desk Experience)
Our staff are dedicated to providing excellent customer service along with the following:
- Willingness to learn about product and store events
- Approachable to staff and customers
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Starting immediately and ending January 1, 2018
- Weekend availability is mandatory
$12.75 per hour
Please email you resume an cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: E-Commerce - Shipping Team Member
The Gourmet Warehouse is a unique specialty food and housewares emporium appealing to professionals and home cooks alike. We have been in business since 1998 and currently boast over 23,000 square feet of specialty ingredients and an inclusive range of cookware essentials; from spatulas to tagines. We have everything needed to outfit and enhance the kitchen and beyond.
We are looking for an E-commerce Team Member
Your role is critical to ensuring The Gourmet Warehouse continues its commitment to exceptional customer service. It includes fulfillment and following up on customer orders, ensuring accuracy and the flow of product from warehouse to our customer is seamless.
What You'll Be Doing
• Fulfillment of E-Commerce orders and shipping logistics
• Responsible for the efficient and effective administration of Customer Orders
• Collaborating and communicating with various team members on customer order issues, statuses and shipping logistics
• Working closely with delivery companies, managing and ensuring product is shipped and delivered accordingly
• Communicating with Customers in a professional and courteous manner, giving information, advice and timely resolution to any order issues
The above are intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position. This position will include any and all (various) duties assigned by the Operations Manager to ensure proper functions of the operation of the team.
What You Bring
• Previous E-Commerce experience in customer orders, delivery and support roles
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Highly accurate, and attention to detail, with strong computer knowledge and ability to learn new programs in a timely manner
• Passion for organization, including multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to investigate and troubleshoot orders
• Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Knowledge or understanding of multi-store inventory, would be considered an asset
• Strong spreadsheet and inventory database skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Can lift a minimum of 15 up to 40 lbs.
• Able to meet physical job requirements
• Must be able to reach above and below shoulder height
• Proper use of ladders essential
• Regular attendance and punctuality is essential
• Practice safe use of all tools and equipment required by the position
• Practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment
• Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department
• Regular attendance and punctuality is essential
• Attend all department, store and training meetings when scheduled
Why Join The Gourmet Warehouse
• Work in a proudly Canadian owned and operated company that is growing and expanding
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (full time only)
• Receive on-the-job training
• Enjoy a very generous employee discount
• Opportunities to grow your career within the Customer Support & Retail Industry
• Part-time training starting immediately, transitioning to Full-time in October
• Seasonal work to end no later than January 1, 2018
• Weekends Mandatory
• This position has potential to become a permanent position
• $14.00 per hour