Duck Foie Gras with Truffles - Shelf Stable, 90g
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
When smooth and decadent foie gras gets together with earthy, luxurious black truffles, the result is sumptuous culinary experience.
The real thing: pure duck foie gras liver, not mixed with duck meat (or any meat for that matter). The best livers are cleaned and deveined, then seasoned just right and cooked in Armagnac wine to make it shelf-stable. A perfect gem of French black truffles is studded in the middle, contrasting with the velvety liver for a luxurious effect.
- With no need for refrigeration, you can stock up on these delicious tins of foie gras and keep them in the pantry for any gourmet occasion and special event. Fully cooked blocs of foie gras lose some of that smooth texture, but they’re still incredibly delicious and being able to pop one of these open at the drop of a hat makes it worth it. Plus, it’s the perfect foodie gift that you can send without fretting about sending overnight.
- Although this doesn’t require refrigeration, a bloc of duck foie gras should be chilled before serving, for best flavour. Smear it on toast or rustic bread, with a dollop of sweet fruit preserves, like fig or peach. Go the savory route and pair with Dijon mustard and zesty cornichons on a French baguette for a lunch that will delight you. Pair it with a glass of Sauternes, or a flute of chilled Champagne.
Rougié is a French company that’s been producing some of the world’s finest foie gas since 1875. They raise their ducks in their own farms in Canada, fed with local-grown corn.
- Ingredients: Duck foie gras, water, truffles, armagnac (armagnac, salt, pepper), salt, sugar, sodium erythorbate, white pepper, sodium nitrite, gelatin.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP (MINIMUM ORDER $25): Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.