Chorizo & Jack Cheese Tacos
- 1 package 3-4-in flour tortillas
- 4 Italian chorizo (I like spicy)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup "Cucina Amore" sliced pickled jalapenos
- For serving: Mini clothepins, 1 packet "Taco Propers"
2. Lay the tortillas on a cookie sheet, spread with a portion of the chorizo, top with the shredded jack cheese and a few sliced jalapeno. Broil until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
3. Place the "Taco Propers" on a long plate, fold the tacos in half, place in the proper and pinch it shut with the little clothes pegs. Serve warm.
Copyright (c) Caren McSherry 2020