Coco Cake Land
- Calculated at Checkout
- Roost Books
- 184 pages
Cute and Pretty Party Cakes to Bake and Decorate
Make the cutest cakes in town with Coco Cake Land! With a colourful, vintage-meets-modern aesthetic that is inspired by kawaii cute, the thirty cake decorating projects in this book offer a fun and playful approach to making cakes that even novice decorators will be able to approach. The cakes in Coco Cake Land fall into two styles: the super cute and the pretty. You'll find blue bears, pink cats, pandas, and foxes, along with buttercream rosettes, drippy ganache, and rainbow layers. With base recipes for cakes and frostings, tutorials on decorative piping and creating fondant features, as well as instructions for crafty finishes like washi tape flags and paper toppers, this book has everything you need to create colourful, cute, and completely unique cakes.
"This book is filled with the same sugar-coated magic as Lyndsay's eponymous blog, which means it's a delightful combination of cute and pretty. I especially love how she manages to convey a sense of humour with offerings like her Burger Cake and Cactus Guy Cake. Inside you'll find plenty of step-by-step pictures and instructions that are concise with no detail left to chance. What else can I say? I want to make it all! "--Heather Baird, author of Sprinkle Bakes
About the Author
LYNDSAY SUNG is the self-taught baker, blogger, and mama behind the blog Coco Cake Land (cococakeland.com), a site filled with colourful cakes, vibrant photography, and plenty of jokes. Lyndsay lives and works in Vancouver, British Columbia, with her husband, Rich, and her sweet son, Teddy.
Hardcover: 184 pages
Publisher: Roost Books
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $13.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $15 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.