Gelatin Sheets, Pack of 12
- Calculated at Checkout
Sheet Gelatin, also called Leaf Gelatin, works like granular gelatin found in your local grocery store, but in a different form. Rather than a powder, it is takes the shape of thin sheets or leaves of gelatin film. The sheets dissolve more slowly than the granulated form, but also produce a clearer gelled product. Gelatin is one of the oldest "modernist" ingredients in western cooking. It is used in many childhood favorites from the ubiquitous Jell-O at family picnics to the marshmallows roasted in s'mores. Gelatin can also be used to create foams and a wide variety of gels.
Ingredients: Pure gelatin
Packed in a facility that packs items that may contain soy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, milk and eggs. Emballé dans un établissement qui emballe des articles qui peuvent contenir du soja, du blé, des noix, des arachides, du sésame, du lait et des oeufs.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.