Half Sheet Nonstick Cooling Rack and Pan Set
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
This classic kitchen baking combo is the perfect set for home bakers looking to make freshly baked cookies, cakes, and scones that bake evenly, cool uniformly, and come out tasting great. The USA Pan Non-Stick Half Sheet Cooling Rack fits seamlessly inside the USA Pan Non-Stick Half Sheet Pan and provides home bakers with an easy way to add the perfect glaze or finish to your homemade baked goods. Simply place your oven safe cooling rack in the pan, add your items on top of the cooling rack, and you are ready to start baking like a professional. The cooling rack is easy to use and features a steel cross wire design and 6 raised feet, which elevate your cookies, breads, cakes, and scones into a raised position. This raised position promotes uniform cooling among your baked items. The nonstick coating on both the half sheet and the cooling rack means that your baked goods will release quickly and easily, leaving your cookie bottoms crispy and intact! Both the half sheet and the cooling rack are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Handwashing is the preferred method of cleaning the half sheet pan. The cooling rack is not dishwasher safe and it is recommended that you clean the rack using a soft sponge or kitchen brush to remove food particles.
- Classic half sheet pan and cooling rack for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge Aluminized steel with a Limited Lifetime warranty
- Baking pans feature unique corrugated surface; facilitates air flow for quick release and evenly baked goods; cooling rack has crosswire design and six raised feet for stability and uniform cooling
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Set includes a 17.25 x 12.25 x 1-in half sheet pan and a 16.75 x 11.625 x 0.56-in half sheet cooling rack
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $13.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $15 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 12 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.