- 2 tbsp Grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 Celery stalks, diced
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 2 cups Button mushrooms, diced
- ½ Head small Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Hoisin
- 1 ½ tbsp Cote d’Azur Spice 2.0
- 1-in Knob of ginger, grated
- 3 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1lb Lean ground turkey (or ground chicken, tofu, ground round)
- 1 Head iceberg lettuce
- Rice stick noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- For garnish: Green onion and chopped peanuts
2. In a separate pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of grapeseed oil and lean ground turkey. Fry on medium high heat. Once the turkey has begun to brown, add one minced garlic clove. Continue cooking until turkey is cooked through and well browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Add the browned turkey and sliced napa cabbage to the wok and toss well. Toss for a few minutes in wok until the cabbage is softened. Finally, add mushrooms and continue tossing until cooked.
4. Top with sliced green onions and chopped peanuts. Serve in iceberg lettuce cups with rice stick noodles.
Copyright (c) Christina Valagao 2021