Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract - Organic, 4oz
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
Organic Fairtrade Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is made from premium, hand-selected beans cultivated on the Bourbon Island of Madagascar and features only organic and Fairtrade ingredients. Our proprietary cold extraction process gently draws out and preserves the vanilla’s more than 250 flavor compounds, resulting in a flavor profile that’s full, sweet, creamy and mellow with velvety after-tones. It’s the perfect all-purpose vanilla for flavor and consistency in both hot and cold applications.
Fairtrade-certified vanilla indicates that it was grown by small-scale farmers in developing countries who receive a fair price and use sustainable farming practices. Fairtrade processes help foster sustainable vanilla-producing communities and protect the environment. Fairtrade certified vanilla is grown in the shade and integrated with other crops, helping to protect against erosion and deforestation.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract = 1 whole vanilla bean = 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste = 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- USDA Organic by QAI (Quality Assurance International)
- GMO Free Certified by BioCheckedTM
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Beans certified by FLOCERT, a global Fairtrade certification and verification organization
- Kosher Certified
- Gluten-Free Certified
- Sweet ideas: cakes, cookies, ice cream, puddings, pastries, French toast, scones
- Savory ideas: seafood, sauces, soups, marinades
- Beverage ideas: hot chocolate, iced tea
- Other ideas: refrigerator/freezer deodorizer (cotton ball soaked in vanilla)
- Chef’s notes: A dash or two of vanilla is a fat and sodium-free way to add a bit of extra flavor to any dish.
- Ingredients: Water, Organic Alcohol (35%), Organic Fairtrade Vanilla Bean Extractives
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- We also do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.